The MallinCam SkyRaider DS26c/mTEC is Here In Limited Production.
This is the big one. With a16 bits A/D converter, the New MallinCam SkyRaider DS26 is a video imager with high QE never seen before in its class. Equipped with the new Sony Industrial 26.1 megapixels, Back Illuminated IMX571BQR-J, APS-C size, 28.3 mm (1.8 type) diagonal, 80% QE high performance CMOS sensor, sensitivity has now been made possible to surpass CCD sensors on the market today. Having 3.76 X3.76 microns pixels with no AMP GLOW, this new deep sky camera is a must of own for those who likes few seconds exposure to get their favourite deep sky targets live on the screen or to take pictures as well and, or, video of their observations with the widest field of view possible.
The cooling system is the same as our other SkyRaider (DS10cTEC, DS16cTEC, DS432cTEC) cooled camera. MallinCam has successfully design a cooling chamber called refrigeration cooling - which subjects the CMOS sensor to cooling inside a triple sealed vacuumed sensor chamber controlled with a heating element mounted around the internal optical window to control and avoid dew formation on the optical window and surroundings. A vacuumed sealed chamber is used to eliminate the use of desiccant material and keep dew free environment permanently.
The Sony IMX571BQR-J CMOS sensor is industrial grade and made to work at 100% duty cycle making this CMOS sensor last a long time and run all night of imaging performance. It is available in color or monochrome
for the purist who demand mono performance and increase sensitivity. The IMX571BQR-J has a diagonal of 28.3 mm (Type 1.8) CMOS active pixel type solid-state image sensor with a square pixel array and 26.11 M effective pixels. This chip features a rolling shutter with variable charge-integration time. Class 1 CMOS sensor is standard with this camera.
Each camera is subjected to a 24-hour burn-in prior to being ready for shipment to insuring proper operation. It is these details that set MallinCam apart from everyone else.
* Free Software, Free updates
* Convection Cooling
* Refrigeration Chamber
* Vacuumed Sealed Chamber
* Linear Cooling
* Built-in Heater for Optical Window Dew Removal and Chamber Temperature Control
* Built-In USB2 hub for Guider, Focuser, Filter Wheel etc.
* Four Blue LED Status Indicators ( power, system, cooler, fan)
* High velocity Ultra Quiet Fan With Dual Air Output
* High Grade Carrying Case
* 4Gb DDR3 Internal Memory for smooth Data Transfer
* Sony IMX571BQR-J color Class 1 Hand Picked CMOS Sensor (Scientific Grade)
* Back Illuminated CMOS sensor
* 80% QE
* Pixel Size: 3,76X3,76 microns.
* APS-C size
* 17.5 mm Back Focus
* Over 3000 mv Output color @ f/5.5, 1/30 sec,
* Spectral Range: 350nm to 1100nm.
* No Amp Glow
* HCG and LCG Mode (High Conversion Gain, Low Conversion Gain Selectable)
* High S/N ratio
* 28.3 (type 1.8)mm Diagonal Sensor Size
* Digital Binning Mode: 1 x 1, 2 x 2, 3 x 3, 4 x 4, 5 x 5, 6 x 6, 7 x 7, 8 x 8 All in Color
* Rolling Shutter
* Image Format, FITS, JPEG, BMP, PNG
* Full Video Mode: AVI, SER
* Vacuumed (negative air pressured) Sealed Optical Window
* T mount
* USB3 Operation for data and camera control
* One 12 volts dc power cable for cooler
* Precision All Aluminum Construction and Stainless Steel hardware
* 10.0 cm X 8.00 cm (3.93 Inches X 3.14 inches)
* 535 Grams / 1.1795 Pounds
* High Speed USB 3.0,
* 5 volts operation @1000 ma.
* 12 volts DC Cooling via supplied A/C power supply.
Includes 5 meter (15 feet) USB 3.0 Cable, 2" to T mount adapter, AC power supply, High Grade Carrying Case, MallinCam Software MallinCamSKY
Intro Price: 1999.99USD Until October 31, 2020. Reserve yours today.
IN STOCK LIMITED SUPPLY
Sony Sensor Specs: Click Here