NEW! MALLINCAM SkyRaider-AG1.2c Imager-Guider
The New SkyRaider AG1.2c Imager-Guider is the most affordable camera in its class. Packed with
stunning features such as the IMX224 sensor, it can perform very well as an imager. The camera can be used as a guider
or an imager for Lunar, Planets, Solar and Deep sky objects or as a video EAA. Using the highly acclaimed IMX224 CMOS sensor,
the camera deliver sharp images and provides superb accuracy when used as a guider.
The New SkyRaider AG1.2c is the most affordable astronomical camera ever offered and its a MALLINCAM design.
Fully ST-4 compatible, Native WDM drivers for easy connection with
3rd party guiding software.
* Star Registration for Live Stacking on the Fly
* Dark Field Correction
* Ideal for all Motorized Alt-Az mounted telescopes
* Passive Sensor Cooling
* Carefully Selected Sony IMX224 CMOS sensor
* Sensor Sensitivity: 2350 mv
* 3.75X3.75 pixels size
* 1280 X 960 resolution and 640X480 resolution mode
* 1.2 Mp sensor, 1/3" size (6 mm)
* Protective sealed Window with Double-sided AR coatings
* All Aluminum CNC construction for durability
* Long Exposure
* MALLINCAMSKY Software Included
* 1.25" threaded adapter included
* ST4 guiding cable included
* 15 feet USB cable (5 meters)
* Aluminum CNC housing with built-in passive sensor cold finger
offering thermal heat transfer from the sensor to camera body
* Dedicated astrophotography software to support live video, imaging, image stacking, and more
* MallinCam unique Dark Field Correction (No Peltier Cooler needed)
* Built-in ST4 auto-guider port
* And More!
* 2.2 oz (65grams)
* 2.5 Inches long
PRICE: 249.99 US funds. In stock now!
Click on images below for larger view